KEEP UP TO DATE
Employees are key to the Success of NPL. We provide the best in class benefits. Whether the benefits come from Union negotiated contracts or our own benefit programs they are first class. Browse the Employee Discounts, Consumer Links, and other helpful link sections for helpful information for all employees.
For information on your Fidelity account, UHC account, Discovery Benefits Flexible Spending account, click the benefits section.
Dell Computer Discount Program
Dell Computer Products are available for purchase through Dell’s Employee Purchase Program (EPP) at a 10%-15% discount. Additionally, Dell Computer Corp. offers a variety of software, educational and accessory packages such as printers and scanners. These items may also be offered at discounted rates or special pricing. The EPP includes corporate shipping rates as an added benefit.
How do I buy a Dell Computer Product through this program?
Visit www.dell.com/eppbuy at any time. When you have entered the site, enter the NPL Construction Co. Member ID Number: PS17992374. This will take you to the page to determine the Dell Computer System you want to purchase. The price listed reflects the discount. Purchases may be made on the web site , or you may call Dell at 800.934.1652 (press option 2 to reach the sales department) to speak with an EPP Sales Representative Monday through Friday, business hours. The representative will confirm your order, provide an estimated delivery date and verify your employee purchase information. If ordering via the web site, Dell will send an email confirmation of the order to the provided email address.
How do I pay for my purchase?
Dell Computer Corp. accepts most major credit cards, debit cards and, if approved, monthly payment plans. Further information is available at www.dell.com/eppbuy regarding payment requirements and guidelines of this program. The EPP loan plan is arranged by Dell Financial Services 14050 Summit Drive Austin, TX 78728 and is available to U.S. residents with approved credit, excluding Arkansas and Minnesota residents. Lease and payment terms are subject to change without notice. Availability may be limited and/or the offer may vary in some states. Taxes and shipping charges are due with the first payment unless included in the amount financed.
How do I receive my computer?
The requested product should be scheduled for shipment directly to an employee’s personal residence. No shipments are to be scheduled for delivery to any NPL Construction Co. location. In-home installation is available as an optional upgrade through Dell.
How do I receive service for my new computer?
Technical service is available anytime by calling the corporate Technical Support Line at 800.234.9999, option 1, ext. 41946. All purchases include a 30 day Total Satisfaction Guarantee (this does not include shipping costs incurred if an item is returned). For a complete copy of Dell Computer Corp.’s Guarantees, limited warranties or Total Satisfaction Return Policy please write Dell Computer Corporation USA LP, One Dell Way, Round Rock, TX 78682, or visit the web site at www.dell.com/services.
Ford Motor Company Vehicle Purchase Program
In recognition of NPL’s valued fleet business, Ford Motor Company has offered it’s vehicle purchase program indefinitely to NPL employees. The program includes Ford, Land Rover, Lincoln, Mazda, Mercury and Volvo vehicles either purchased or Red Carpet Leased. Ford has named this program the “Partner Recognition Program” (PRP).
In addition, any incentives available to the general public will be applied to the PRP price and dealers may not add other fees for administration of the sale.
Here’s how to receive the savings:
- Make a note of the Fleet Identification Number (FIN): XC498
- You will be asked for the Fleet Identification Number (XC498) along with other information.
- Follow the link on the web site to generate a four-digit personal identification number (PIN). Record this number for future use.
- Visit any Ford, Land Rover, Lincoln, Mazda, Mercury or Volvo dealer and identify yourself as a PRP customer.
- Confirm your eligibility by providing the dealer with your PRP PIN, Social Security Number and proof of employment at NPL (an NPL ID card, recent pay stub or business card will suffice).
- Select your vehicle and confirm the cost by asking to see the dealer invoice for the vehicle. Your cost will be “A Plan” price plus 4%. You will also be eligible for any other applicable retail incentives in addition to your PRP cost. Dealers may not add any other fees for administration of the sale.
- Complete the purchase or lease agreement and take delivery of your new vehicle.
This is a private offer to selected fleet accounts of Ford Motor Company. This offer is limited to two purchased or leased vehicles per eligible household per model year.
If you need any clarification of plan rules call toll free 877.975.2600, before closing any sale or lease transaction. If you encounter a problem with this process, contact Todd Davisson at 888.675.2344 ext. 19703.
GM Supplier Discount
In recognition of NPL’s valued fleet business, General Motors has offered a GM Supplier Discount to NPL employees. The special new vehicle “no haggle” formula pricing is available for new and unused GM vehicle purchases or GMAC Smart Lease®, in addition to all other available purchase and lease incentives.
Vehicle Purchase Program Plus
We’re pleased to tell you the discount still extends to two eligible new and unused GM vehicles per eligible employee during this model year, whether employees buy or lease (GMAC SmartLease®) their vehicles. With the GM Supplier Discount, NPL employees pay 4% over the price paid by GM employees. To take advantage of the vehicle discount, call 1-800-960-3375. In addition, any General Motors incentives available to the general public will be applied to the GM Supplier New Vehicle Purchase Program Plus price and dealers may not add other fees for administration of the sale.
Now there’s another great offer! NPL employees can enjoy some of the same auto insurance benefits as GM employees, including competitive rates, new car replacement coverage and guaranteed claims satisfaction.
(Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., EST).
Great Moves by GMAC
NPL employees can take advantage of special offers on real estate and mortgage services when buying or selling a home, moving or looking for convenient home financing. For a limited time, NPL employees may be able to receive cash-back on the sale and/or purchase price of a home, discounts on moving household goods, reduced interest rates, special introductory rates on a home equity line of credit…and more! Limited-time offers include:
- Mortgage loans and refinances available with 1/8 interest rate reduction or $500 off the closing cost*
- Cash-back for every $1,000 on a home’s sale and/or purchase price**
- Discount on moving services and supplies
- Complimentary assistance from a Personal Move Consultant
*Contact Bob Bowen with GMAC for all your financing needs at:
Phone: (800) 477-4622 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
**You must contact GMAC Network Services before contacting a real estate broker.
Available 24 hours a day, the GM Supplier Discount web site offers NPL employees the most up-to-date information on taking full advantage of the program. NPL’s company code is 801661. You will need to register to obtain a User ID and password. You can:
- Request a GM Form 1753 for vehicle discount
- Shop for GM vehicles through GM BuyPower
- Learn about current GM incentives
- Learn about offers from GMAC Insurance
- Check out discounts offered by Great Moves by GMAC
- Get your questions answered in the FAQ section
- Check the status of your request
- See actual pricing examples
- Learn about the new GM Extended Family Card
HERE’S HOW TO SAVE……
- Call Program Headquarters at 1-800-960-3375.
- Provide your name, Social Security number, home address, telephone number and name of employer.
- You will be given simple instructions on how to verify employment (employee badge or current pay stub,
- business card is not valid).
- If you qualify, a GM Form 1753 will be mailed to your home address. The form should be received approximately 3-5 days from the time program headquarters receives your documentation.
- Take the form with you to your participating GM Dealer when you go to purchase your new vehicle.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Eligible employees include active salaried and hourly (full and part-time) employees, not including contract employees. Family members are NOT eligible for the vehicle discount. All vehicles must be titled and registered or leased in the approved employee’s name only
- Eligible vehicles include all new and unused GM (Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, GMC, Oldsmobile, Pontiac, Saturn and SAAB) passenger cars, SUVs, minivans, and light-duty trucks. (excludes EV1 and Hummer models and medium-duty vehicles).
- The vehicle discount is valid for eligible new and unused GM vehicles.
- Plan price is GMS price (General Motors employee price) plus 4%. SAAB pricing is calculated as the dealer invoice price less key market advertising, if applicable. Any purchase and lease incentives are also available and should be deducted from the plan price.
- Program is available through all participating U.S. GM Dealers and is voluntary on the part of the dealers. Dealer participation is on a vehicle by vehicle basis. Please inform your dealer of your intention to use the GM Supplier New Vehicle Purchase Program Plus during your first contact with your dealer. If for some reason your dealer elects not to participate, you may visit another GM Dealer.
- Vehicles must be retained a minimum of six months if purchased and twelve months if acquired through a GMAC Smart Lease.
- Questions about vehicle features, pricing, model eligibility, leasing and incentives should be directed to a participating GM dealer or visit www.GMbuypower.com
- Auto insurance discounts and coverage vary by state. Coverage is not offered in Massachusetts, Hawaii, and New Jersey
- You must contact Great Moves by GMAC prior to listing a home or making an offer to be eligible for cash back
- Cash-back offer may be further limited or prohibited by law in some states and is not available in Alaska, Delaware, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, New Jersey, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Oregon, Tennessee, and West Virginia
- Savings on moving discounts may vary depending on services required
- Questions about Great Moves by GMAC and GMAC Insurance, call 800-960-3375 to receive an information package in the mail.
- Questions? Call Program Headquarters @ 1-800-960-3375, Monday – Saturday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. EST.
Nextel Wireless Discount
Nextel offers employees of NPL Construction Co. discounts on phones and calling plans. These offers vary month to month so please call Nextel or visit their website for the most recent discount information.
Phone: 866.805.9889 (Refer to Program Code 25349)
Verizon Employee Discount
It's the network for construction – Special Offer for NPL Construction. Click on the PDF links below to get all the details.
To receive the discount, follow the instructions below:
- Go to http://www.VerizonWireless.com/getdiscounts
- Enter your NPL e-mail address or, if you do not have a work email address, click on the "Don't Have a Work Email Address?" link and follow the directions to complete the process.
Wells Fargo Employee Financial Solutions
Enjoy an array of special privileges reserved exclusively for NPL Construction Co. employees in the Wells Fargo Membership banking program
• For more info click the following link: http://www.employeefinancialsolutions.com/NPL1917
Find local hospitals; understand the quality measures for different crises (i.e. heart attack, heart failure, pneumonia, surgery, etc.). Includes info on Medicare and Medicaid services to help you make the most informed hospital care decisions.
• For more info click the following link: http://www.hospitalcompare.hhs.gov
Prescription Drug Information
Evaluate effectiveness, safety, and cost of widely used prescription drugs
• For more into click the following link: http://www.crbestbuydrugs.org
- Education Financing
Information about student financial aid/scholarships
• For more info click the following link: http://www.finaid.org/
- Take Charge America
FREE Personal Financial Education, Credit Counseling and Debt Management.
• For more info click the following link: www.takechargeamerica.org
- American Gas Association
The American Gas Association, founded in 1918, represents 202 local energy companies that deliver natural gas throughout the United States.
• For more info click the following link: http://www.aga.org
- Credit Union
Corporate Family America Credit Union site for NPL employees
• For more info click the following link: http://www.cafcu.org/npl
- Retirement Planning
Information on retirement, savings, insurance, loans, etc.
• For more info click the following link: http://moneycentral.msn.com/planning/home.asp
- US Department of Health
Information from the US Government on Health and Human Services
• For more info click the following link: http://www.hhs.gov/
- Mental Health
Information on emergency mental health crises, children’s health, substance abuse, and suicide prevention
• For more info click the following links: http://www.mentalhealth.org
- Nutritional Health
Calculate food calories and nutritional information, calories burned w/ activity, diet tips, etc.
- Stock Market Watch
Information on the stock market
• For more info click the following link: http://www.marketwatch.com/
- Sound Mind Investing
America's Premier Christian Financial Newsletter
• For more info click the following link: http://www.soundmindinvesting.com/
• Enter NPL for the username and password
- 401(k) Information
Fidelity’s site on 401k
• For more info click the following link: https://401k.fidelity.com/
- Discovery Benefits
• link is: http://www.discoverybenefits.com
A listing of all benefits packages
United Healthcare secure login Web site
• link is: https://www.myuhc.com/
- Southwest Service Administrators
• link is: http://www.southwestservicetpa.com
- Pandemic Planning
NPL's Response To Pandemic Planning.
- Staying Healthy During Cold & Flu Season
Steps to take to help you remain healthy through the cold & flu season
One-stop access to U.S. Government H1N1, avian and pandemic flu information.
• link is: http://www.flu.gov/
- CDC H1N1 Flu Widget